This adventure takes the participants on a camp and kayak experience to an island in Abu Dhabi in a habitat that houses many small qubqubs (local name for crabs) and other juvenile fisheries. Enjoy kayaking in the canals through the mangrove trees and learn more about the wetland habitat and its significance in the world and the UAE. Finally, reach the island to face challenges with your friends in finding your camp resources, setting up your tents, fire, preparing your own food and enjoying the company of new friends. This adventure will enhance your team building and leadership skills while you learn about a fascinating corner of the UAE.
The following will be provided by Husaak Adventures:
- Waterproof bag for valuables
- Life jackets
- Tents and sleeping bags
- Snacks and food items
**Please note that toilets and showers will NOT be available.
What to bring:
• Backpack (mandatory)
• Reusable water bottle
• Waterproof camera (optional)
• Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, wipes)
• Inflatable mattress and pillow (highly recommended)
What to wear:
• Water sports activity clothing
• Change of clothes for after kayaking
• Flip-flops or waterproof shoes
• Jacket for when it gets cold at night
Registration details are coming soon!
Ask our Connect with Nature Representative to provide you with your earned badges!
Keep an eye on upcoming dates this season!
Upcoming Date: 14-15 Nov