Join us in our Wild Cycling challenge where we aim to cross 100 km throughout the month to improve our fitness and energy levels while also enhance our connection to nature.
Here are some ways of how you can make your cycling more impactful:
1. Make sure to always use your reusable water bottle and avoid buying plastic bottles
2. Aim to make smart sustainable choices by purchasing/using sustainable clothes and shoes
3. Leave no trace behind while also aim to recycle on your bicycle by collecting any plastic you find in your journeys
4. Lastly, be mindful of nature around you and aim to learn more on what you observe
All participants will need to download Strava and join the Connect with Nature club in the app to track their distances. You can also keep an eye on the leaderboard which highlights everyone's progress.
Here are some of the few tracks you can explore to complete the challenge:
- Al Qudra Cycling Track (86 km)
- Nad Al Shiba Cycling Track (9 Km)
- Al Wathba Cycling Track (32 km)
- Al Mushrif Park (5 km)
- Hatta Mountain Bike Trail (14 Km)
- Al Hudayriat Cycle Track (10 Km)
Do you think you have what it takes to complete the challenge?