Ever heard of upcycling?
It’s when you take something normally considered to be waste and transform it into something more useful and beautiful. It’s a great way to reduce waste and harness your creativity.
We will bring this workshop virtually to you at home and we will be sharing thoughts on conscious consumerism, how different types of waste can be transformed, and showing you how to turn humble plastic bags into an amazing fused plastic leather – which we will use there and then to make no-stitch, totally unique glasses cases.
Bring along your plastic bags and creative ideas!
WHAT DO YOU NEED
- Plastic bags
- Baking Paper
- Cutter and mat (or scissors)
- Paper templates (download here) - printed or hand-drawn and pre-cut
- Sticky tack or tape (optional)
- Laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Internet Connection
- Video Call Application (ZOOM). Link to be shared in confirmation email
- Preferable: working mic and camera, Printer
HOW TO BOOK
To book simply fill the form on this link, or button below.